Montag, 14. Dezember 2009

Playlist vom 12.12.2009


.:.Der große Jahresrückblick 2009
.:.

1. 2000F & JKamata - You don't know what Love is
2. Toddla T - Better
3. Who Made Who - The Plot
4. Holy Ghost! - I will come back
5. Da Hardy Boyz - Here I am
6. Dre Skull feat. Sizzla - Gone too far (Buraka Som Sistema Remix)
7. Moderat - Rusty Nails
8. The Streets - Blinded by the Lights (Nero Remix)
9. Joy Orbison - Hyph Mngo
10. Fuzzy Logic feat. Egypt - In the Morning
11. Yeasayer - Ambling Alp (DJ /rupture & Brent Arnold Remix)
12. Jahdan Blakkamore - Go Round Payola (Matt Shadetek Remix)
13. Nite Funk - Am I gonna make it
14. Red - I should tell yo Momma on you (Dam-Funk Remix)
15. Chromeo - I can't tell you why
16. Mayer Hawthorne - Green Eyed Love (Classixx Remix)
17. DJ Kaos - Love the Nite away (Tiedye Remix)
18. The Roots feat. Erykah Badu - Billie Jean
19. Atlas Sound feat. Noah Lennox - Walkabout
20. Jenny Wilson - Only here for the Fight
21. Fevery Ray - When I grow up (Lissvik Remix)
22. Raekwon feat. Insepctah Deck, Masta Killa - Kiss the Ring
23. Phoenix - Lisztomania
24. Florence & the Machine - You've got the Love (XX Remix)
25. Animal Collective - My Girls
26. La Roux - In for the Kill (Skream's let's get ravey Remix)

Wir wünschen lobstermäßige Feiertage.

Keine Kommentare: