Dienstag, 18. August 2009

Playlist vom 08.08.2009

1. Fred Falke feat. Teff Balmer - Chicago
2. Amanda Blank - Big Heavy
3. Amanda Blank - Make It Take It (Eli Escobar Remix)
4. Red - I Should Tell Yo Mama On You (Dam Funk Remix)
5. Wu-Tang - Harbor Masters
6. Mayer Hawthorne - The Ills
7. Noah And The Whale - Blue Skies (YACHT Remix)
8. Chromeo - I Can't Tell You Why
9. Atlas Sound feat. Panda Bear - Walkabout
10. Zero 7 - Everything Up (Joker Remix)
11. Private - My Secret Lover (Diplo Remix)
12. Thephilus London - Cold Pillow (Machine Drum Remix)
13. Holy Ghost! - I Will Come Back (Classixx Acapulco Nights Version)
14. Da Hardy Boyz - Here I Am
15. The Human League - Seconds
16. Ebony Bones - We Know All About U
17. Kyla - Do You Mind (Crazy Cousins Remix)
18. Mr. De - Sex On The Beach
19. Matias Aguayo - Minimal (DJ Koze Remix)
20. Steely Dan - Do It Again
21. Boat Club - Memories
22. New Order - Bizarre Love Triangle

Keine Kommentare: